Friday, November 6, 2009

Hello fellers. I got some really good news y'all. I have now officially converted my entire blog to Spanish. Whoohoo. Well, aside from that I'll give some you guys some green advice. Anyways, remember yesterday when I told you fellers about algae? Well, as it turns out, certain companies are investing in algea farms.Algea farms are relatively small portions of land that grow algae for fuel. Although it replaces the Carbon Dioxide in the air that it absorbed in the first place when it is burned, it eliminates the need for large farms to harvest corn based fuels, saving money and trees. In fact, the US Department of Energy states that if we all immediately went to algae fuels, the farms would probably only cover 17,000 acres. Although this is coming from wikipedia, so you can never be sure. Speaking of which, I meant to show you a link to the greatest wikipedia failures and one about algae farms.http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article730025.ecehttp://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/29/business/energy-environment/29biofuel.html

No comments:

Post a Comment