Saturday, November 7, 2009


Looking at it now, it is sort of funny how people say we're all connected but we could'nt be any further apart. I am fleetingly reminded of how the early American colonists slaughtered,maimed, or silenced anyone with a different point of view on life. People have this strange dendency to wrap themselves in ingnorance and ridicule others for not sharing their stupidity. Some call themselves CEO's. Anyway, I went to a school Social and it was basically like another Halloween. All the prizes that you were absolutely certain of winning were candy. Oh, that and soda. Today I went to the library and my friend Ashwin was there too. I played a game of chess with him and his defences crumbled beneath my strategic fingers. Now I know what you're thinking. Isn't this about the your "cause" and what-not. Well I figured I'd get a little personalon you even if for a momment. Back to the main topic! I was meaning to ask you guys what you thought of the abortion policies that Obama is about let out. Leave your comments below.

1 comment:

  1. This seems like a cool blog post! Thanks very much. Hope to hear more from you soon.

    ReplyDelete